- Air- Conditioned Reading Room Facility
- Book Borrowing Facility: All institutional members can be members of the library and all members can get book issue, return, and renewal, book due alert services. Book lending facility available through digitized way.
- Online Document Delivery Service: Panchakot Mahavidyalaya Library offers Online Document Delivery Service (DDS) to the academic community. Library arranges from other academic institutions to get full-text article/ book chapters those documents which are not held in its collection for the academic community at Panchakot Mahavidyalaya. Library members can send their document requirements with proper bibliographical details (Title of the article (s), Author Name, Name of the journal, Vol No., Issue No., Publication month and year)/ article links/ DOI through email. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
- Reference Service: The reference services are provided to assist the library members in finding a book or periodical or CD/DVD, providing information on a topic or a word and giving instructions regarding the method of using the online catalogue, how to use E- resource (NLIST, WBCOLoR, OA E resources etc.) to users and offering research and advisory services to faculties.
- Online Book Searching Facility (WEB- OPAC): Library user can find all the bibliographical details (book) available in the library through web based search interface of Library Management Software. Book can be searched by Title, Author, Call Number, Subject and ISBN. Click here to SEARCH
- Open Access E- Resource
- New Arrival Alert